To download the template, follow this link: https://www.artbymona.ca/sdm_downloads/envelopes-storage-box/
Project and Tutorial
This is a cute storage box for custom 3 x 5-inch inserts, envelopes or anything you want. It’s 1-inch wide box by 5 inches high. I will show you step by step how to make it by following the template that you can download for FREE above.
- Scrapbook paper (heavy weight)
- Double sided tape
- Buttons for embellishments (Optional)
- Elastic thread (Optional)
- Round corner punch (Optional)
Get all the materials that you will need handy in front of you.
- Cut out the template. Make sure you only follow the dashed lines.
- Add paper clips along the sides and align it with the scrapbook paper.
Cut out the scrapbook paper that is beneath the template.
Crease the paper based on the solid lines of the template.
Remove the template paper to reveal the creased scrapbook paper.
Round the corners only at the top closing area with a punch. That is the only part that will show.
- Use the double-sided tape on both edges with the extra tab. That is the only two places you will need tape.
- Tape it to the single tab on the other side.
- Add a button and glue it with a glue gun or any glue you like.
- Tape elastic thread inside the top closing flap.
That’s it! You got a little cute envelope storage box that you can fill with whatever you like. It makes a cute gift box too.