I used Artist’s Loft 9in x 12in Mixed Media paper. It didn’t bleed the colours which was good, but the colours went through the paper and I had to use protective paper behind it. I named the drawing “The Girl” because it is the same as “Dream Girl” I drew with Acrylic paints last week https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QU5ob….
I used my Spectrum Noir markers to try out drawing with alcohol markers. It was an interesting experience and a lot of places it didn’t blend well. Anyways! Hope you enjoy!
– Artist’s Loft Mixed Media Paper https://goo.gl/bR6qd2
– Spectrum Noir 24 pack – Pastels https://goo.gl/ZJKtra
– Spectrum Noir 24 pack – Darks https://goo.gl/ZT6gFq
– Uniball White Gel Pen https://goo.gl/rIkKyx
– Precision Pen 03 & 05 Black for Outlining